Mental Health Resources
Visit the Zen Den for resources, meditation, music, games, and more!
Request Mental Health Services
Students and family members can use this form to schedule a meeting with a Livingston social worker. We will be in touch within 24 hours.
Resources for Students and Families in New Orleans
- (504) 568-3130
- Offering person-centered support and services for people with mental illness, addictive disorders and intellectual and/or developmental disabilities in Orleans, Plaquemines and St. Bernard parishes. Uninsured or Medicaid eligible people are accepted.
- 24-hour crisis hotline at (504) 826-2675.
- (504) 264-1381
- Free tele-care for health care workers, first responders, and coronavirus patients and their family members.
- (504) 475-8312
- Offering counseling, group sessions, and tele-therapy for those experiencing grief.
- Offering free, confidential support 24-7 over the phone or through chat.
- Uptown (504) 896-2345
- West Bank (504) 368-1944
- NAMI offers an array of services. They also offer a Mental Healthcare Navigation Team (MHNT) to help connect people to proper care. MHNT can be reached at (504) 896-2345 or email.